KARDASHIAN GAME

FIRSTS || NAILS & TALES

10:12

This last few months or so have been kind of crazy for me so I'm sorry I took a little break from blogging but I'm back now as ready as ever. A lot has happened in my life, some of it I'd like to talk about and some it not so much but mostly I'm glad to be back!
Normally when things aren't going so perfectly for me I dye my hair. However, this month I went for a different route. I took the plunge and I had my nails done for the first time. I have to say I loved it, I actually begged my boss to let me have all three of my breaks at once so I could have them done. I'm not sure what shade they were done in but the nail polish was a beautiful blood red colour by Essie that comes out pretty dark!
I haven't just been away from blogging either. I practically took a weekend out of my life to go see my friends and get my head in a clearer place. I'm currently trying to convince my manager to let me go to Reading which is proving quite difficult. I'm not missing Metallica to fold clothes so one way or another I intend to go!
I'm beginning to realise how important it is to do things that you haven't ever done before. Getting your nails done, going camping, seeing a band, travelling alone. Anything both scary and exciting is worth doing (well, almost anything).
However, that doesn't mean that you can't spend some days sitting at home obsessively playing the Kardashian game if you want to. Well, I hope it doesn't...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>