FASHION

WISHLIST || TRAINERS

21:32


I love trainers. There, I said it. For people who didn't know me a year ago that wouldn't seem like a strange thing for me to type but I haven't always been a fan of footwear. Ever since I was little I have been really particular about what kinds of shoes I liked and few pairs made the cut. However, between having a skateboarding fashion student for a boyfriend and a trip to Brighton last summer I have been seduced. The problem is, I only seem to like the ones I can't afford (that applies to most things I like). So rather than sit and cry at my computer I thought I'd make a wishlist. I hope you guys like it! 

Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Premium Skate Shoes

Adidas Spezials


Fred Perry Hopman White Leather

Adidas Originals Gazelle OG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>