BEAUTY

TAG || BEAUTY SCENARIO

21:13


Decided to nominate myself for this tag after reading Beyond The Velvet's post. As I loved all of their answers!




You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I have never actually owned a high end foundation but the closest I have gotten is the Dainty Doll foundation by Nicola Roberts and I loved it (I'm pretty pale). However, sadly it has been discontinued which I still haven't gotten over. My favourite high street foundation has been GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation for a while as it comes quite pale which is difficult to find in a high street foundation. It is also light reflecting which I quite like.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth.  Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would definitely do my best to ignore it. I would find it so awkward if I had to tell a potential boss that they had lipstick on their teeth. I can't imagine it would go down great either!

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
Manic Panic Vampire Red all the way!

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
I'm still in my teenage years so I'm probably making mistakes now but I would tell my younger self not to settle for foundation that makes me look orange and that sharing my friend's blunt eyeliner was definitely a bad idea.

You ask your hairdresser for for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
In my head I wan't to say that I would calmly explain the situation and ask if there was any way to style it out but I would definitely have to go with A as although I try to avoid awkward situations I cannot hide it from my mum!

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'Do It All' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
My Sleek MakeUP i-Divine au naturel palette as it is a great go to for smoky and natural eyes.
  
Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided.  What's the product you really hope is safe?
I have to pick one?! First and foremost the Sleek MakeUP palette I just mentioned and my Manic Panic Vampire Red lipstick.
Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition.  Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
I don't think any of my friends would do this but I'll be honest I'd probably ask them to replace it or at least give me some money towards a new one. I'm not big on lending people things, I would rather just give things to them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>