LIFESTYLE

TAROT || INSPIRATION FOR THE YEAR

18:04

As an apology for being a bit all over the place recently I thought I'd make a little post to inspire us all for the year ahead. What better way than to make use of one of my favourite Christmas presents. I have been wanting this deck (The Wild Unknown) for about two years now and on opening the box I was not disappointed. I think this is possibly my new all time favourite tarot deck.




I think strength is a great card to keep us inspired throughout the year. It reminds us that we should always look up to the sun and keep moving forward. When we feel a little unsure about things we find it's our strength that keeps us going. I hope that this year you all find your inner lions and be the best that you can be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>