LIFESTYLE

10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE || DAY TEN

19:30

One confession



I'm not happy with my blog yet

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the things that are important to me. Actually, when it comes to things that are important to me I'm a LOT of a perfectionist. I can't help it. Some say it is a flaw others say a really positive trait to have. It has it's pros and cons that's for sure but when it comes to The Oxford Touch my perfectionist nature likes to make itself known. I know that eventually my blog will be impeccably close to where I want it. So for now I'm just doing my best and playing around with new and different things until I find the things that fit and feel right for my blog. Hopefully you'll stick around for the ride and I'll see you when it's all a bit shinier?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>