LIFESTYLE

10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE || DAY SEVEN

19:30

Four memories


If you learn anything from this post, please learn to be a lot cooler than I am. No, really.

Remember That Time I Thought I Was Cool?

We were in a band I can't remember the name of and we never played any gigs or wrote any songs.


Remember When I Got Really Windswept?
This is the first time I went to Brighton and it's probably the happiest I have been for years so definitely going back this year!


Remember When I was Blonde?

Just in case you were wondering blondes do have more fun until they realise their hair is falling out and dye it bright red instead.
Remember That Time I Thought I Could Model?
My friend and I went to the chalk pits near her house and took a bunch of photos of each other. We probably looked quite strange. I sat on an old car.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>