TRAVEL

FAVOURITE PLACES || BRIGHTON

22:46

Bluebird Tea Co.
My main discovery in Brighton had to be Bluebird Tea Co. Their teas are to die for and the staff are really inviting and cheerful. The entire room makes you want to live in tea heaven. They are definitely now my go to when I want to try new tea!

Fitzherberts Bar
Fitzherberts is one of many cute little bars in Brighton but I just loved the fairy lights, wooden beams and acoustic music that was playing inside. The bar staff were also lovely and made us feel really welcome so I would definitely go there every time I'm in Brighton.

Whether it's a trip to The Lanes you're after or a walk along the pier I think everyone should go to Brighton at least once. If I could I would go every weekend. Every time you go you will make a new discovery and I plan on seeing all that there is to see! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

//]]>